Fenwick - World Class Spinning Rod
The Fenwick® World Class® is truly in a class of its own. These rods represent the next generation of high performance rod building with powerful, lightweight blanks that are extremely durable. World Class features Powerlux® 500 resin blanks that evenly disperse tension while under a load, allowing for higher break strengths without increasing overall weight or blank diameters. Pick up a Fenwick World Class series rod, and join us in the future of fishing.
|Model Number||Length # Pcs Power||Action||Lure Rating (oz)||Line Rating|
|WCL63ML-XFS||6'3" 1pc Medium Light||Extra Fast||1/8-5/8||4-10lb|
|WCL66M-XFS||6'6" 1pc Medium||Extra Fast||1/8-3/4||4-12lb|
|WCL70ML-FS||7' 1pc Medium Light||Fast||1/8-5/8||4-10lb|
|WCL70M-FS||7' 1pc Medium||Fast||1/4-5/8||6-12lb|
- Powerlux® 500 delivers a 30% stronger rod while remaining light weight and well balanced. *On average, based on controlled lab testing, compared to identically constructed rods without Powerlux® resin. Results may vary.
- Fenwick custom ergonomic reel seat
- Fuji® K guides with lightweight FazLite™ inserts
- Premium grade A cork handles
- Limited lifetime warranty